We are seeking a System Engineer with passion for technology and developing reliable, scalable state of the art software systems. The ideal candidate is motivated to help continue automating and building infrastructures with a strong desire to test, implement, change and growth. This person will have opportunities to experiment with and implement new technologies across entire architectures. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be open-mind to find solution and try new technologies.
Open position in Turin
• Working with internal team and clients to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing technical operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues
• Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better solutions
• Keep the lights on (day-to-day administration)
• Ability to recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies
• A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
• Be and work as part of the team and communicates to ensure the eco-efficiency and team wellness
• Experience and knowledge of Red Hat Linux environment. Solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
• Experience of automating end-to-end deployment processes, configuration and knowledge of associated tools (Ansible)
• Knowledge of Containers (Docker), Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) and possibly Openshift
• Ability to code your way out of problems and automate using the shell and at least one system-scripting language (Python/Perl/Go/.. )
• Provision, deploying, maintaining data and web infrastructure (Hadoop/Spark/SQL/MySQL/MongoDB/ELK/Apache/.. etc.)
• Degree in Computer Science or related fields may be helpful. But attitude and practical experience with the skills above are our priorities
• The ideal profile will be involved full-time and he/she must have gained an experience of at least 2 years in this role.
Good relational and team work skills, dynamic autonomy, flexibility and a great desire to get involved are fundamental requirements.
The contractual hiring form, remuneration and any benefits will be discussed during the job interview and will be parameterized with the actual skills of the candidate.
We are waiting for your applications!!